“Comfort Japanese food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighborhood: Union Square
Neighborhood: Union Square
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Nothing fancy but the price is right. Food is good. Service is fast and efficient. No reservations but wait time is short. Great place to go for comfort Japanese food after shopping or work without reservation. Excellent variety of dishes on the menu so lots to choose from.

There are newer reviews for Dojima-Ann

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Dojima-Ann is a small little Japanese restaurant, but it offers great sushi, udon noodles, and good service. We ate there 3 times in one week. Twice for lunch and once for dinner.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Ate here on a Sunday Night. I didn't think that food places would close early in a city like San Francisco. As I was walking back from Jack-in-the-Box towards the hostel, I found this place and made some room because I know I'd regret leaving SF without trying their Japanese. Fast Service, Good Price. Tonkatsu Curry, can't beat it.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a good place to have lunch and stumbled across this little restaurant. The beef curry udon was so good, we went back for lunch the following two days we were in SF. The service is not all that great, however, it was well worth the hassle to have the best Udon I have ever had in my life. The restaurant is tiny, so you need to get there before the lunch/dinner rush or expect to wait.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

loved this sushi place! it was tiny but the sushi was so fresh and tasty. plenty of options and the staff is very friendly and accommodating of large parties.