“All Power to you man”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“All Power to you man”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Wow, what an amazing few blocks. IIf you want to trip back to the 60's then this is the place to visit. All very authentic, great experience inside and outside the shops. Only a $15 cab ride from downtown SF or get the 71 bus for just $2. Glad we went

Visited May 2013
4 Thank fragmented5

• Turkish first
Mexico City, Mexico
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“If you want to buy your favourite Baby Boomer a gift, this is the place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

I love to go there, specially for the many little shops and Hobson's Choice, Where Chris delivers the BEST drinks in the area. The food everywere, even in the little dely nearby. All is great and I even had a great haircut near near Ashboury.
Everytime I go I buy mom and dad some memorabilia from the hippy age.

Visited September 2012
Santa Cruz, California
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“The Haight is always an eye opener since the 60's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We just love to walk Haight and see the old and new. Don't miss this street. It is trends and young persons history in the making.

Visited February 2013
Atascadero, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A Bit Of Hippy History”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Lots of dreadlocks, tie dye, & 4-20. I walked to Haight Street from Golden Gate Park. It's a very busy street with lots of tourists. There are bars, tattoo places & shops of all kinds. I visited because I enjoy history & I can say that I have been there. It's definitely part of the pop culture history in the U.S. The bit of history that I know of Haight is the upper Haight is where Graham Nash, the Grateful Dead & others like Marylin Monroe & Patty Hearst made their homes. It's also famous for being the primary site for the Summer of Love (1967) when George Harrison walked down it. I spent about two hours wandering, but you could easily spend more time here.

Visited March 2013
4 Thank gbautista72
Concord, CA
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great place to visit if you are doing the San Francisco tourist thing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

My last time to 'stroll' the Haight has been a few years ago but it was fun. My son was in the hospital right up the street and I needed a break from that. Browsing the shops was fun!