“A must see... Magician Peter Morrison is Amazing!”

Marrakech Magic Theater
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: This unforgettable evening begins as you enter into a historic speakeasy. The perfect setting for a remarkable evening of entertainment. Upon entering you will be escorted into the Oasis Lounge where you will witnesses world class sleight-of-hand magic prior to the main performance. A wonderful assortment of drinks and Moroccan appetizers are available for purchase prior to the show. You will then be escorted into our intimate showroom for Jay Alexander‘s unforgettable performance of magic, mentalism, and psychological feats such as human lie detection. This evening of entertainment will lift your spirits and leave a lasting memory. Find out why Bono of U2 called it “Astonishing” and Monty Python’s John Cleese said it was “Wonderful!" You'll witness intriguing feats of mentalism, sleight-of-hand miracles, and throughout, Jay Alexander’s clean comedy will keep you laughing! Get your tickets today!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

From the intimate pre-show interaction all the way through the stage performance, Peter Morrison is amazingly talented at engaging his audience and makes each individual feel uniquely special. A man of great character, Mr. Morrison's humor and incredible magic is both classy and clean, creating a great show that is perfect for all occasions and all ages!

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Intimate setting where you get one-on-one time with the magician before the show. He was so friendly and funny - great time! Worth every penny! I highly recommend you get there early to grab a bite to eat and a drink so you can meet him and get a pre show magic show! Our server was fantastic and friendly too! Phenomenal overall experience!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed this talented performance while on a brief trip to san francisco. We were delighted from beginning to end with the magician's sleight of hand and classic quality performance. This was a fantastic choice of where to spend our evening. We were truly entertained by his artistry.

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

We decided to go to the Marrakech Magic Theater based on reviews in Trip Advisor. What a great decision. This show is appropriate and very entertaining for all ages. We are still wondering how he did some of his tricks. What a great experience!

1  Thank Jackie K
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I attended this magic show with Jay Alexander as the headliner. He was a very entertaining. He really engaged the crowd. I volunteered for one of his segments and had a great time! He really wowed the crowd with all of his tricks. It is an intimate setting, only space for 30 or so people. Drinks are reasonably priced at $7-10 for craft cocktails. They also had food, but I didn't have any.
I did question the price a little. I had thought this show would be about 2 hours, but it was only one hour. And at $40 a ticket, it seems pricey. But if you're on vacation or it's a special occasion, is that really going to mess up your day?

I think it was worth it. A local gem tucked away in San Francisco. A must-see in my book!