“Awesome.”

Marrakech Magic Theater
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This unforgettable evening begins as you enter into a historic speakeasy. The perfect setting for a remarkable evening of entertainment. Upon entering you will be escorted into the Oasis Lounge where you will witnesses world class sleight-of-hand magic prior to the main performance. A wonderful assortment of drinks and Moroccan appetizers are available for purchase prior to the show. You will then be escorted into our intimate showroom for Jay Alexander‘s unforgettable performance of magic, mentalism, and psychological feats such as human lie detection. This evening of entertainment will lift your spirits and leave a lasting memory. Find out why Bono of U2 called it “Astonishing” and Monty Python’s John Cleese said it was “Wonderful!" You'll witness intriguing feats of mentalism, sleight-of-hand miracles, and throughout, Jay Alexander’s clean comedy will keep you laughing! Get your tickets today!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awesome.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

Wow.

Wonderful experience! Peter is laser focused on what he does. He clearly LOVES magic, LOVES people, LOVES entertaining, and he's SO GOOD at it.

Go see this show. I don't know how anyone could be disappointed.

Visited January 2014

SF Bay Area, CA
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

We celebrated my husband's birthday by taking in appetizers and the show at the Marrakech. The appetizers were fair--but the show was really fantastic. A wonderful time was had by all. Highly recommended.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank cftyler
Seattle, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Defying logic kind of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

In spite of being a skeptic, I had an amazing time being at Peter's show. That was in July 2013. I procrastinated in writing a review but felt compelled to write now because I still could not figure out how Peter was able to read minds, mine especially. The evening we spent at the Marrakech Theater was magical in more ways than one.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank PealBlue
Greenville, South Carolina
“See the Show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

Peter is an accomplished entertainer, and a master of his craft. All of the seats in the Magic Theatre are "good" seats...it is a very intimate environment, thus adding to the essence of his performance......he is never very far away. Get There There !!

Visited October 2013
Malibu
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A must see”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

While visiting San Francisco over the holidays my husband and I were fortunately able to see the New Years Eve magic show put on by Peter Morrison . I love magic and love to be fooled and Peter's one man magic show not only lived up to my expectations but kept me laughing and wondering at "how does he do it" the whole of the performance. When I was asked to contribute to his last "mind reading act" I was sure I had stumped him but he stumped me by coming up with the answer that I'm still trying to figure out " how did he do it". This is a evening for the whole family to enjoy.
Being with Peter and his magic was the perfect way to bring in the New Year.

Visited December 2013