“Fantastic show. Loved it.”

Marrakech Magic Theater
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: This unforgettable evening begins as you enter into a historic speakeasy. The perfect setting for a remarkable evening of entertainment. Upon entering you will be escorted into the Oasis Lounge where you will witnesses world class sleight-of-hand magic prior to the main performance. A wonderful assortment of drinks and Moroccan appetizers are available for purchase prior to the show. You will then be escorted into our intimate showroom for Jay Alexander‘s unforgettable performance of magic, mentalism, and psychological feats such as human lie detection. This evening of entertainment will lift your spirits and leave a lasting memory. Find out why Bono of U2 called it “Astonishing” and Monty Python’s John Cleese said it was “Wonderful!" You'll witness intriguing feats of mentalism, sleight-of-hand miracles, and throughout, Jay Alexander’s clean comedy will keep you laughing! Get your tickets today!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I can reiterate all the positive comments below. We wanted to go out Saturday night in San Fran, not easy with teenage boys as the options are limited. I looked up tripadvisor and Peter Morrison's show was on top of the list! So we booked. Our 2 teenage boys 15 & 17 really enjoyed it. Peter is amazing and so personable. The service was fantastic. Get there early - an hour before the show. We met a group of American friends out for the evening and it was so nice to talk to locals and Peter of course does wonderful pre show entertainment.

1  Thank Jasmin B

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I was unfamiliar with the Marrakech Magic Theater; however, came across it when searching on the internet for "the ten top things" to see during a brief visit to San Francisco. While I was incredulous that a magic show could live up to its reviews, I can honestly say it was one of the most amazing and memorable experiences I have had anywhere! Peter Morrison is a gifted performer, whose personality and style (along with the intimacy of the venue) make Marrakech Magic Theater a "must see", especially for those who have high standards!

2  Thank JAG7
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Don't be put off by spending $45 on a magic show, I'm a student but I'm so glad I decided to come to this show! Peter Morrison the magican is incredibly welcoming to all of his guests (get there an hour before your show starts to see amazing personal magic tricks) and his dedication and love of magic are evident during his show! Amazingly nice guy couldn't recommend this more highly!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Magical night out with the girls thanks to Peter Morrison. I had no idea what to expect. At first I wondered how he was going to entertain us in the first room we were in. Turns out it was just the waiting room. Peter took his time to get to meet all of his guests and perform some individual magic tricks for them. He then personally seated everyone in another smaller room which had levels so we could all easily see the stage. It is a small venue; very up close and personal which makes it even more intriguing. His humor, charm and wit all just add to his ability as a magician. It was wonderful!!! Can't wait to take my husband and son. (How the heck does he do those tricks??! Lol)

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I had the pleasure of experiencing this show last weekend and have nothing but good things to say. Peter is genuinely talented with the gift to entertain and connect with people. It is very clear that he truly enjoys performing ,which I feel was the key to making this show spectacular. He performed with finesse and not a second of it was contrived. For those of you with even an iota of stage fright he energetically provided a comfortable setting in this intimate ornate little gem of a theater that it would almost be impossible to not want to be selected by him as a volunteer. You had no idea what to expect next.As silly as this sounds, I was almost moved to tears by his authenticity and passion. He politely greeted all of his guests before the show and was happy to talk to all of us afterwards. This show truly created magical memories and not in a stage conjuring illusory sense. I'll be returning with friends for sure. Highly recommended.