“Cow Hollow”

Add it.
Cow Hollow
Ranked #242 of 576 things to do in San Francisco
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Great shopping and eating. It changes through the years, but remains an excellent neighborhood, full of wonderful meditative walking streets--a nice place for a break from your usual haunts ... unless, you are fortunate enough to call this your usual haunt.

2  Thank Renee S

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Cow Hollow may not be as polished as the Marina District but it still has much to offer. There are many great restaurants (see my review of Gamine) and numerous stores to explore. There are also a number of smaller hotels in the area - I would give serious consideration to having it serve as home base for a trip to San Francisco.

Cow Hollow is an easy walk from the Fisherman's Wharf/Ghiradelli Square area - definitely try together there during your visit to San Fran.

3  Thank John B
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and I stayed in Union Square, so it was refreshing to get out of downtown and come down to this more relaxed area. We didn't eat here, but we went to a lot of shops, and we saw some good-looking restaurants we wished we had checked out.

2  Thank Shammgraham
Reviewed July 4, 2009

I stayed 2 nights located within walking distance to the golden gate bridge and explonatarium the rooms are large good for families but the staff does not make you feel welcome a lot of very good restaurant on chestnut street . It is a cheaper room for san francisco standard The rooms are very clean and comfortable I would recommend this hotel only if you want a cheap room

1  Thank celine300