“a loop under the golden gate bidge”

San Francisco Helicopters
$195.00*
San Francisco Vista Helicopter Tour
Ranked #91 of 298 Tours in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: Operating since 1976, San Francisco Helicopters offers daily scheduled helicopter tours of San Francisco and private executive charters in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond.
Reviewed January 17, 2014

A very good choice on a sunny day as the pilot gave us a loop under the Golden Gate Bridge. They came and pick you up from the hotel and then they bring you back. Definitely something to do in San Francisco as from the sky there are so many beautiful things to do.

1  Thank Valentin M

Reviewed January 3, 2014

This was such an awesome experience and we had a perfect day. No fog, little cloud, no wind lots of sunshine. San Francisco from above is spectacular and I would absolutely do this again. The perspective of the bridge and Alcatraz from above is amazing and we even went under the bridge. The helicopter was just great and luxurious. Well worth the effort

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I arranged a helicopter flight for my wife as a surprise and we were both delighted we did! If you are thinking about it, my advise is do it, it was amazing. They arrange to collect you then we flew over the City, under the Golden Gate Bridge and only being 50ft above the water, then up over Golden Gate and around Alcatraz and the City. Its an experience we wont forget in a hurry and Ron the Pilot was very friendly giving us lots of information along the way!

1  Thank phil1978Cheshire
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I fly in helicopters as part of my job but even the opportunity to fly under a bridge, let alone the golden gate bridge, is not to be missed.

Very professional operation from booking, to pickup to flight to return. The shortest tour is 20 min and that hit all of the highlights.

On clear days and without objection from the passengers they will fly under the bridge.

I recommend booking this trip towards the beginning of your visit and if weather is bad you can push to a following day at no charge. And if the weather is bad the entire time they will give you a refund.

Not to be missed and 2 hrs door to door even in traffic!

It leaves from SFO which is cool too so you get to see the working side of one of the countries bussier airports!

2  Thank TheCaptainHook
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

This review is called wow purely because that's all I could manage to say afterwards. Not very eloquent I know but the flight was....well, wow!

The staff were very friendly. The driver of the collection bus and the pilot were excellent. The flight itself is one of the best ways of seeing San Francisco and Ron the pilot's commentary was excellent.

So if you get the chance, go! You will not be disappointed!