“Worst place ever”

Ranked #4,139 of 5,645 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Embarcadero
Transit: Bart: Embarcadero Station Muni: Embarcadero Station 14 Mission F line 6 Parnassus
Description: With its stunning waterfront setting, the Carnelian"s unparalleled views of the San Francisco Bay and city skyline make it the ultimate location to host an unforgettable event or just to relax and enjoy a world-class cocktail. Our American Continental menu is a perfect complement to the contemporary ambiance of our iconic location. Please join us for our lively Happy Hours, Sunday Brunch or contact our experienced team to make your Special Occasion unforgettable.
San Francisco, California
“Worst place ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

I have never given a review below 3 stars. I I figure what may not float my boat may be exactly what someone else likes. However, this place was terrible and I cannot imaging anyone liking it. I have to write a review. The experience from booking to getting there was not good. You cannot call. You must email and wait . When you get in, you are excited because the marketing is amazing - the views look wonderful on the web.. The address - the Ferry Building calls out amazing food. There are no bad restaurants or food experiences there. However this restaurant - at the end of the pier is different. The food was seriously bad. I would have rather bought a beautiful fresh baguette at Acme, some cheese from Cowgirl and just sat outside on a bench enjoying a beautiful day in the Bay.

• Visited August 2011