“Great experience!”
Review of City Running Tours

City Running Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Book a Personal Running Tour today, and let us show you what makes San Francisco such an amazing city for running. I'm sure you will agree that one of the best ways to see and experience San Francisco is in a pair of running shoes. The weather and climate in San Francisco is almost ideal for running year round. In the winter, the San Francisco bay helps keep the temperature from dipping too far below 40 degrees, and breeze from the pacific helps keep the summer temps ideal for an afternoon run.
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I was glad that John, our guide, was so accommodating to each of us! He made sure we stopped to take pictures, and had great photo-op spots already lined up. I knew I wanted to run across the Golden Gate bridge, but wasn't so sure about venturing out on my own in a new city. This was a fantastic way to go on my run without the stress of planning! John was also very helpful by responding to emails quickly to answer questions I had.

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"photos"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed December 30, 2012

John was a great tour guide, knowledgable about the city and knew where to get the best shots of the Golden Gate Bridge. I also got a good run in too. Thanks John for a very memorable experience!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed this. We met up with John in front of the Ferry Building and went for a 5k run at sunrise along the Embarcadero. Warm weather, no wind along the water...good stuff. Learned some interesting things about the area and just had a great time chatting with John about the city, he's a cool guy. Way more fun than just going for a run on our own, or skipping the run entirely by telling myself I'm on vacation and deciding to sleep in.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Had such a great time running past the baseball stadium, piers, through the Ferry Building, fisherman's wharf, watching the sea lions, and through the financial district!!! All in six miles or less...there's no way I could've mapped out that many attractions on my own and not gotten hopelessly lost. I highly recommend this company, particularly for SF :)

1  Thank Carolyn L