“Can't find the right Superlative!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seven Hills

Seven Hills
Reserve with OpenTable
Seven Hills is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 5,626 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Cross street: Pacific
Transit: On the Hyde street cable car stop at Pacific.
Description: SEVEN HILLS is a small neighborhood restaurant located in the romantic Nob Hill district of San Francisco. Our emphasis is on home made pasta and showcasing the best our local farmers have to offer. Our wine list was created to be extremely approachable and well suited to our cuisine. We are located on the cable car line on hyde street. We look forward to seeing you soon...
Northern California
“Can't find the right Superlative!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Our first visit won't be our last! Wow! Wow! Wow! Nice crusty bread. Mixed salads were perfect. Ravioli Uovo yummy especially with the brown butter. Spaghetti Pomodoro fantastic blend. Pappardelle wonderful. And Grilled Piedmontese Flat Iron steak was excellent. Service was also superb!

It is pricey. Ravioli Uovo is one large ravioli. Half orders of pasta are not a meal, but are perfect for sampling all the tasty treats. When the food is this fresh and good, you don't mind paying the price. You get want you pay for. This was simple the best.

Do make reservations in advance. Our only complaint would be having to be seated very early, but it was necessary as they were already booked for the evening. I commented to my husband, Seven Hills starts out with the highest possible of 4 stars if the meal is very good. In order to get 5 stars, they'll have to surpass our expectations. As you see, they have 5 stars! They did it! Loved it!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank VQC

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Seabrook, Texas
“The most delicious meal on my vacation!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Lucky us, my sister and I, were invited to join some friends(Heather and Andrea) for dinner!!! This ended up being the best dinner on my vacation!! Tony (The Chef) and Daniel (his right hand man) were so friendly and offered me a tour of the kitchen at my request! I was in awe of the organization and freshness of what I saw in the small kitchen.Every meal is made from scratch and my favorite was the pasta dish made with fresh carrots, homemade riccota filling and fresh peas covered with a nice buttery sauce. They have a full time employee who makes pasta 8 hours a day!! Wish you were in Houston so I could come back for 2nds. Thanks also to our very friendly waitress Tess, who answered our many questions with ease. We thought she was Italian!!! Don't miss this place and make a reservation!!!!

2 Thank SusanCT611DX
Las Vegas, Nevada
“FANTASTIC!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

Ambiance - amazing!
Service - superb!
Meal - DIVINE!

We went for their Valentines dinner. You truly, undeniably cannot fault this place. I can't wait to go back!

When you're done with your spectacular meal, go outside and hop on a cable car. Live San Francisco!

• Visited February 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Superb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Excellent meal, excellent service, will definitely come back if in San Francisco again. Best to book as this restaurant is so good and gets busy

1 Thank Sarts13
New York, New York, United States
“Great Local Find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

While on a business trip San Francisco I was lucky to find Seven Hills. While there I had a delicious meal prepared with local ingredients and a multiple delicious reasonably priced glasses of wine. Since traveling alone I sat at the bar and was thankful for the opportunity to speak with the manager who walked me through the food I ate and the restaurants philosophy.

Visited June 2014