“Fantastic. Thanks”
Review of Seven Hills

Reserve with OpenTable
Seven Hills is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 5,801 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Cross street: Pacific
Transit: On the Hyde street cable car stop at Pacific.
Description: SEVEN HILLS is a small neighborhood restaurant located in the romantic Nob Hill district of San Francisco. Our emphasis is on home made pasta and showcasing the best our local farmers have to offer. Our wine list was created to be extremely approachable and well suited to our cuisine. We are located on the cable car line on Hyde street. We look forward to seeing you soon...
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This is what going to a restaurant should always be like. Our last night in San Francisco and we sure picked a winner (especially as we found this city so hit and miss with restaurants).

Lovely setting and ambience. Well priced food and a menu where it was hard to choose from as so much looked great. Wonderful food. Compliments to the chef.

7Hills1550, Owner at Seven Hills, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Hi Robbie

Thanks a lot for the great review. I love it when guests come here on their last night. It really means a lot when people enjoy every aspect. I thank you for your business and hope that if you are ever in SF that you check us out again!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Great atmosphere, great food!!!!
We take the fish of the day and it was really tasteful.
Good service.
Love SF !!!

Katrien/Bruges.

1  Thank Katrien K

Bonjour Katrien

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!
Merci beaucoup

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I dined her last night. We are newcomers to the area and are thrilled to have found Seven Hills.

The food was excellent. We both had the halibut special, which was perfect! Not over cooked and accompanied with a small bed of baby vegetables--peas, Japanese turnips, potatoes, etc. These to were perfect. Ravioli Uovo was melt-in-your mouth wonderful.

Server was friendly and efficient. The only downside--
the wine we wanted was not available. It's quiet loud, which can be a little disconcerting. It's not the ambience for a romantic dinner, but the food made up for the noise. Great spot to come with friends.

1  Thank ackfan77
7Hills1550, Owner at Seven Hills, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Hi Ackfan

Well welcome to the neighborhood. We are lucky enough to see the same faces on a regular basis, even with all the fierce competition with other restaurants i really hope the Seven Hills becomes a regular spot for you both! Thanks for the great review and I'll be sure to have your wine on your next visit

Cheers

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I chose Seven Hills because of the reviews on TA and wanted a neighborhood feel. It did not disappoint. They have a great wine list - try one of the lesser known Italians - they are great! The food selections were all interesting and everything was tasty and lovely to look at. Always order the special if the day because it will be the most fresh and often quite unique.
Staff is friendly and attentive,

1  Thank cwalts

Hi Cwalts

Thank you for the great review. You pointed out so many wonderful things about the restaurant. Cheers

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We were in SF for business and decided to try Seven Hills. We weren't disappointed! Alex greeted us warmly and he and Naz (the server) helped us with our choices. Everything looked so good that we shared 6 dishes (and we're not huge eaters!). Two nights later my husband had a business dinner so I was on my own. I went back to Seven Hills and again was warmly greeted by Alex (the owner). I don't usually go to restaurants alone, but I was completely comfortable here. And my meal was superb! I had a citrus and lettuce salad and an egg "raviolo", which was an egg yolk in delicate pasta surrounded with brown butter and a bit of truffle oil. Heaven.

Recommended without reservation.

2  Thank Peggy L

Hi Peggy

Thanks for the wonderful review. Thank you also for visiting me twice on your recent trip to SF. With all the competition out there i love it when that happens!
I know that you will be back! And i look forward to that!

See you soon