“Lovely !”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Seven Hills

Reserve with OpenTable
Seven Hills is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 5,642 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Cross street: Pacific
Transit: On the Hyde street cable car stop at Pacific.
Description: SEVEN HILLS is a small neighborhood restaurant located in the romantic Nob Hill district of San Francisco. Our emphasis is on home made pasta and showcasing the best our local farmers have to offer. Our wine list was created to be extremely approachable and well suited to our cuisine. We are located on the cable car line on hyde street. We look forward to seeing you soon...
Bruges, Belgium
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

Great atmosphere, great food!!!!
We take the fish of the day and it was really tasteful.
Good service.
Love SF !!!

Katrien/Bruges.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Katrien K
7Hills1550, Owner at Seven Hills, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Bonjour Katrien

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!
Merci beaucoup

Regards

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Concord, Massachusetts
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I dined her last night. We are newcomers to the area and are thrilled to have found Seven Hills.

The food was excellent. We both had the halibut special, which was perfect! Not over cooked and accompanied with a small bed of baby vegetables--peas, Japanese turnips, potatoes, etc. These to were perfect. Ravioli Uovo was melt-in-your mouth wonderful.

Server was friendly and efficient. The only downside--
the wine we wanted was not available. It's quiet loud, which can be a little disconcerting. It's not the ambience for a romantic dinner, but the food made up for the noise. Great spot to come with friends.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank ackfan77
Hi Ackfan

Well welcome to the neighborhood. We are lucky enough to see the same faces on a regular basis, even with all the fierce competition with other restaurants i really hope the Seven Hills becomes a regular spot for you both! Thanks for the great review and I'll be sure to have your wine on your next visit

Cheers

Arizona
“Great neighborhood restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

I chose Seven Hills because of the reviews on TA and wanted a neighborhood feel. It did not disappoint. They have a great wine list - try one of the lesser known Italians - they are great! The food selections were all interesting and everything was tasty and lovely to look at. Always order the special if the day because it will be the most fresh and often quite unique.
Staff is friendly and attentive,

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank cwalts
7Hills1550, Owner at Seven Hills, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Hi Cwalts

Thank you for the great review. You pointed out so many wonderful things about the restaurant. Cheers

Regards

Princeton, New Jersey
“Twice Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

We were in SF for business and decided to try Seven Hills. We weren't disappointed! Alex greeted us warmly and he and Naz (the server) helped us with our choices. Everything looked so good that we shared 6 dishes (and we're not huge eaters!). Two nights later my husband had a business dinner so I was on my own. I went back to Seven Hills and again was warmly greeted by Alex (the owner). I don't usually go to restaurants alone, but I was completely comfortable here. And my meal was superb! I had a citrus and lettuce salad and an egg "raviolo", which was an egg yolk in delicate pasta surrounded with brown butter and a bit of truffle oil. Heaven.

Recommended without reservation.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Peggy L
Hi Peggy

Thanks for the wonderful review. Thank you also for visiting me twice on your recent trip to SF. With all the competition out there i love it when that happens!
I know that you will be back! And i look forward to that!

See you soon

San Clemente, California, United States
“You people Have a lot of balls ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

First you put your cozy little eatery minutes from a great great shopping area like union square and then after serving me a great glass of house red you force me to choke down a wonderful bowl of soup and two pieces of great grainy. Bread. Where you guys get off following that up a wonderful black pasta dish I will never know and I don't know what deal with the devil you made to get desserts and French pressed coffee that good . I can only hope you don't branch out to southern California as my doctor would prefer I don't gain any more wait at my age. Ps you might want to get a new cash register it must be broken ,I know this cause there is no way a meal for two that good could cost that little

3 Thank Kelly C
Hi Kelly

Pretty cool title i must admit - hopefully it means that you absolutely loved Seven Hills, which i really think you did. However for some reason trip advisor made the review a four star? anyway i am pretty sure that yo will come back to us again we i am sure we will repeat the same experience for you!
Thanks again for the awesome review - i really appreciate it!

Cheers