Loved the rustic handmade pastas and low key ambience.
I'd have to say- Best pasta in SF.
Our big group had a prix fix menu which included:
- Burrata with grilled crostini: good but Mozza still has the dreamiest burratta
- Grilled Figs with Proscuitto: yummy
- Handmade Tagliatelle with Crab: Amazing- creamy, rich, loads of crab and the pasta was perfect
- Handmade Papperdelle with Lamb Ragu: very rich and dense; very flavorful
- Roasted Lamb: a little too gamey for my taste (generally, i love lamb). the sausage presentation was also a little unappetizing (they coiled it like a small intestine; a little TOO rustic); overall, not our fave dish
- Roasted Heirloom Tomatoes: good; but would have been hard to mess that up
- Zucchini Fritters: delish
- Whole Roasted Peaches Ala mode: delicious; might have been our favorite
- Strawberry Crisp: good
Overall, I'd vote for the pasta.
Note: Strangely, their bathrooms weren't working very well. The tap wasn't working in the bathroom and many a patron came out red-faced and unable to wash their hands, including all the girls at our table and a line of women in the bathroom. They really should look into this.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.