“Delicious food, nice place.”
Review of Heirloom Cafe

Heirloom Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Heirloom Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #611 of 5,800 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Mission District
Cross street: 21st Street
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Went there last night for the 1st time. I loved the food and the service was great.
I had the sole as a main dish and the duck confit salad as an appetizer. Both delicious.
It is a great neighborhood find and I will be going back for sure.

1  Thank Anita L

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great friendly service and good wines and a great neighborhood gem ! I wish they would open for lunch.

1  Thank whatarelief
Reviewed September 6, 2013

What a wonderful meal- we had corn soup, fish, a deconstructed chicken soup and an amazing mushroom pasta. We ate early as we were on EST and had two little kids and the staff was very friendly and pleasant. Would definitely go back next time I'm in SF.

1  Thank Aurora_ac
Reviewed June 17, 2013

When we first walked in it was a LOT warm in the building. They opened a door and it quickly cooled off. It was a very quaint little place. Nice ambiance. Limited menu but I enjoyed my asaparagus risotto. Had a great bottle of wine. Was a nice recommendation from a friend that lives locally.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

After sampling some of the best during 10 days in SF I met a pal here. Great food, wonderful wine by the glass, good service, casual atmosphere -- what more do you want?

1  Thank BostonJake