“Outstanding breakfast in a quiet neighborhood”

Bistro Central Parc
Ranked #652 of 5,712 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner of Grove and Central
Transit: buses: 21, 5, 43 within one block on Masonic Street buses: 71, 6, 66 within 4 blocks on Haight Street
Description: Bistro Central Parc is tucked away in the Neighborhood of NOPA... The food is spectacular and the atmosphere is casual and fun. White table cloth food without the tablecloths. The Kitchen staff has been together for over 10 years and the pride is shown in every dish served. Bistro Central Parc is truly a San Francisco secret little Gem
Arizona
“Outstanding breakfast in a quiet neighborhood”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Really great food and attentive service. Try the Salmon Benedict! The OJ was super-fresh-squeezed. The location is a quiet street near Alamo Square, and they have outdoor seating.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank BarryAZ

San Carlos, CA
“Delicious cuisine, wonderful neighborhood restaurant”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

This was our first time at Bistro Central Parc, but not our last! The cuisine was delicious, the atmosphere very inviting and the service very attentive. Our table had a mix of daily specials and menu items, and each was wonderful. It's too bad the melon salad is seasonal because it was fantastic! Luckily the lobster risotto is a regular menu item, as it is one that I will order again. The risotto was wonderfully creamy. The melon salad has the right amount of sweetness and slight spiciness to it. My husband and I shared the fruit clafouti for dessert ... I kind of wish I'd had my own, it was so good! I highly recommend this for a casual evening out. Reservations are definitely recommended, as the restaurant fills up quickly.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Phyllis H
Menlo Park, California
“Authentic French cuisine”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Great French restaurant with authentic dishes and ambience, including the small tables right next to each other (you can take this as a positive or negative, up to you). Any restaurant that brings warm crunchy bread to the table has my attention. The escargot were delicious, though a little too much pesto sauce. The frisee with lardons was fresh and light, the bouillabaisse was very tasty, though I wish it had more seafood (mussels, clams) and smaller chunks of fish. And the cassoulet was a good combination of flavors, especially the duck sausage. Finished the meal with crème brule, perfectly burnt sugar on top, smooth and creamy. Having the owner make the rounds and check on the tables is always a plus.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank CJK38
san francisco
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Great Find!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Tiny restaurant in the neighborhood with big city French food. Every dish was delicious, particularly our salad which was little gem lettuce with blue cheese and carmelized bacon. The lettuse was really 2 small baby romaines. We were able to share it with not problem. I had cassolet, date had bass. Both were perfectly prepared. The staff is alo very friendly and informative. Would go back any time. Parking can be challenging thought.

Citybev

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank redhotmom
San Francisco, California
“Great Small French with BIG Flavor”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

I live across the street from this small local spot . Good changing menu , with hardy favs , 1st go was not my fav. But after my 3rd , it's on my Go to list for SF and French . Having my 1st brunch . Nice sunny day out side seating .

1 Thank Mrmotomike