“Can't wait to return”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner of Grove and Central
Transit: buses: 21, 5, 43 within one block on Masonic Street buses: 71, 6, 66 within 4 blocks on Haight Street
Description: Bistro Central Parc is tucked away in the Neighborhood of NOPA... The food is spectacular and the atmosphere is casual and fun. White table cloth food without the tablecloths. The Kitchen staff has been together for over 10 years and the pride is shown in every dish served. Bistro Central Parc is truly a San Francisco secret little Gem
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Sept 14
We had dinner here with my wife's sister and husband. We've eaten in some of the best restos in the SFBA, and this resto experience ranks as one the best. It is located in a residential area but parking is nevertheless still difficult.
The place reeks French with a kissing, colorful owner Jacques. The noise level makes conversation a strain. Servers and patrons make this resto busy like commuter traffic.
Everything we ordered was excellent and a bit unusual. We had the beef cheeks, not often on menus and, if so, sells out very fast. The curry moules is like the dish we had in Dijon, France last year. And then we capped it off with a chocolate lava cake dessert.
This place is highly recommended but I suggest that you make reservations

1  Thank alohatripper

Reviewed September 13, 2013

loved this place
Alex was a great server, really cool
Food was incredible, can't go wrong here
we shared the onion soup and wild mushroom risotto
Had the duck and tenderloin, all amazing

1  Thank olyb3
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Found this restaurant whilst looking for somewhere to eat in San Francisco - it was listed as #34 in Tripadvisor's top-rated restaurants, but I think it deserves to be bumped up the list as the food is AMAZING!

I had a filet mignon with potato gratin & my fiancé had the rack of lamb with ratatouille, and both dishes were unbelievably tasty. Neither of us have big appetites, but we decided to have desserts as well for once (créme brûlée & chocolate volcano) and these were also beautiful. Definitely the best meal of our 2-week USA trip - this is a MUST if you're going to San Francisco.

2  Thank cazzabazz
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Great Food, Fresh and Great Service, as someone who spends and eats a lot in France, the good was genuine French and was excellent, especially the moules Mariniere.

1  Thank AD1987
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I chose this place because it was on my route on a day trip to SF. It was located on my way from the DeYoung museum to the Legion of Honor. It did not disappoint. It was a friendly place with really good food and service. I'd go back again and again.

1  Thank NJ J