“Really good”
Review of Barbacco

Barbacco
Reserve with OpenTable
Barbacco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #584 of 5,826 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Financial District
Cross street: Battery
Transit: Embarcadero Bart Station, Embarcadero Muni Station and all lines that run through Market Street.
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Good italian restaurant at the financial district. Impecable service, well prepared food. Would come back.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

The restaurant is pricey for what it is and the menu quite limited. However the wine was good, the staff friendly, and the food well prepared. I had the fish of the day (red snapper) and an arugula salad. Although I had to send my dinner back for being raw in the center, when it came back it was delicious.

The locale is dark and loud. But it was a comfortable bar to eat at and watch TV.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Fantastic dinner at a great place, although the seating was a little uncomfortable and cramped, and we had a loudly obnoxious laughing hyena at the table adjacent to us, what a great place! The calamari was great, as was the brussel sprouts (in duck fat)...don't let it dissuade you! And the meatballs were spicily delicious! A 35-minute wait was worth it, everything was excellent, including water (with gas) at nec.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

God I'm so sad I found out about this place during my last week working in the city!

I came here with out brokers for my going away lunch. Since it was my goodbye lunch, they let me order anything and everything on the menu!

Between three people, we ordered:

Bruschetta: (2 of each)
crushed borlotti beans / duck conserva
tuscan chicken liver pate /onion marmellata
roasted peaches / prosciutto di parma

Tomato and mozzarella salad
Paccheri / rustic pork ragu
Brussel Sprouts fried in duck fat

Gelatos
Almond Cake
Buttermilk Panna Cotta

Holy deliciousness!
The bruschettas are big! Each is like two big bites. My favorite ones out of the three we ordered were the beans and chicken livers. The pasta was amazing too. It's definitely more of a one person size...maybe share between two. But sharing between three was really stretching it. Brussel sprouts are definitely a must order. For dessert, the almond cake was great. Not too sweet and great almond flavor.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This restaurant was nice inside and I was excited to try their food. The food was decent, nothing spectacular. It was all about the decor it seemed. Nothing stood out to me as being excellent. It was on the pricier side for average Italian in a city where there are plenty of tasty alternatives with a much better price point and food.