“Excelent service, great food!”
Review of mangos cafe

mangos cafe
Ranked #3,903 of 5,666 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Mexican, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: opposite Hotel California in Geray st
Mty
“Excelent service, great food!”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Good pictures as decoration. I like a lot the coffe cake and hot chocolate I ate there.
Muy buenas personas las que nos atendieron, y muy acogedor el lugar.

Chino, California
“Good breakfast, good service!!!”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We went here for some breakfast, and it delivered a tasty breakfast!!

Visited November 2011
United States
“Great, Fresh Deli”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

We asked a local where we could grab a quick bite to eat and she suggested Mangos! Man, are we glad she did! We make it a stop whenever we're in the area. They have a great selection of deli items, but they're not your run-of-the-mill assembly line sandwiches! They have interesting combinations and yummy daily specials. Make sure you grab a side dish, too...they taste so fresh and natural and made with care. They definitely do not buy mass-produced items!!

Visited August 2011
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Frida Kahlo would love this cozy Mexican deli”
Reviewed June 17, 2011

Three blocks from Union Square is this cozy Mexican cafe for those who do not have the time or money to visit Mexico. The menu follows the seasons of fresh ingredients. There are changing offerings such as tilapia sandwiches or cebiche. I love tres leches cake and this is where I go in San Francisco when my sweet tooth needs attention. Besides the delicious food and sweet, motherly service, I like the beautiful tropical colors, the exquisite photos of Guanajuato courtyards and other Mexican beauty spots, the cactus, plants and Mexican artesenia. I remember when this was a hopeless empty storefront so I appreciate the Mexican know-how of the owner who has enhanced the neighborhood with her vision, talent and cooking wizardry.

• Visited June 2011