- Very abundant portions, but almost tapas style so you get to trip a little bit of everyone on each platter (plantains, beans, rice, salad)
- The Beans were KILLER (I got the Red, which is cooked with pork in a stew. White is vegetarian. Probably the best latin cuisine Beans I've had. ever).
- Pork shoulder was decently tender (could've used another hour maybe). The Chicaharon chicken is kind of a glorified chicken tender though.
-Location: Very accessible, right next to Golden Gate Park so this spot is money for a date and walk afterwards
- Atmosphere: Authentic, local family feel, cozy but not too crowded, different types of seating
- Lemonade is freshly made and you can taste the difference
- Fair pricing
- Location: on Haight St so the nearby characters can make you uncomfortable if you're going for a late night meal