“Yummy pizza!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Clovis, California
“Yummy pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

We had our pizza delivered to our hotel. It was really good, just not very warm... This is Memorial Day weekend though... And no hotel vacancies in the area... So I assume that explains it! Overall, a great choice for pizza.

Modesto, California
“Good food and service in a comfortable restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2010

I have eaten here a few times and have always been happy with the good food and service. The menu has a large selection of Italian dishes and pizzas. I had one of the calzone and it was large and very tasty. The restaurant feels like a coffee house with a fireplace and sofa in one area. I prefer to sit by a window and watch the passing neighborhood scene and light rail trains going by. I will go back again.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The pizza is good as long as you stay away from the specialty list and just get a basic pie.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Stopped going here are I...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2008

Stopped going here are I overdid it. Good for cheap pitchers and watching a game, but not much character.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook