“So Worth your time standing outside!”
Review of Plow

Plow
Ranked #73 of 6,497 Restaurants in San Francisco
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Potrero Hill
Reviewed July 23, 2019

The food here is so excellent that my boyfriend recreated some of the dishes we ate. Every single time we are in SF... we shall eat here again and again. If you're smart, you will also!

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a reviewReviews (234)

Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

Our host and server were both very friendly. It’s a small restaurant, but didn’t feel crammed. The fried chicken sandwich was delicious. The sparkling wine option is quite good.

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

I tried Plow based on the reviews and it did not fail. There was a bit of a wait (for me it was around 40 mins) but hey, if there is a que it must be good. Anyway, I was prepared to wait based on the reviews I read. Once I got a seat, I ordered the recommended Plow and it did not disappoint. Definitely the best breakfast place in SFO.

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Had lunch with a friend recently. Crowded. Had to sit at a “shared” table. Excellent service. Waiter was attentive and friendly. Didn’t rush us. So refreshing not to get the check as they take away the plates. Food was nice. Very tasty. Worth the SF typical over-priced cost.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

We came here on our final day in the city and only wish we came here sooner. The breakfasts tasted great and were very good value. The place was absolutely packed (even for late morning on a Tuesday!) so is obviously a popular place!

The friendly staff kept pouring us fresh coffee which was an even nicer treat! If you're in the area then I'd absolutely recommend this place to start your day.

Date of visit: April 2019