“Great way to see the city”

Streets of San Francisco Bike Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$79.00*
and up
The New Classic San Francisco Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: SoSF is your #1 source for all things biking San Francisco. We know the city's best bike routes, especially the ones that go around the hills. We show you San Francisco's wild history and modern trends, including food, art, music, kooky local politics, and, of course, all things bicycles. Our guided bike tours focus on the city's neighborhoods and include: Unique history, diverse neighborhoods, Victorian architecture, public art, awesome bikes, & tasty local cuisine. Fun, friendly, local guides lead you through safe, bike-friendly routes that go around those infamous hills.
Toronto, Ontario
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great way to see the city”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I've made it pretty much a rule of thumb that one of the 1st things I do when visiting any city is to take a bike tour. They take you to all the touristy areas at a very top level, and then you can revisit the areas that you enjoyed more. It's a great way to get in some exercise for the day also.

This SF tour was great, the guides were very knowledgeable and patient with people and offered to take photos.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Redy2Rumble

• Korean first
Richmond, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A fantastic way to start my trip”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough about how great Daniel and Josh were to work with. There was not a tour that would accommodate our group's schedule so they added one in specifically so we could take the tour!! Then, thanks to ridiculous travel issues from Delta we were so delayed getting to SFO that we were late for our tour. However they still stayed and waited for us to do the tour and then gave a fantastic tour. I hope that we tipped them generously enough to make it worth all the extra time they spent. if i am back in the area i would not hesitate to do a longer tour to see more of the area. Josh was so knowledgeable along the way and gave enough information that everyone enjoyed it. I look forward to downloading all of my photos.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank GardenGal111
sosfbiketours, Owner at Streets of San Francisco Bike Tours, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
We are so glad that you were able to come out on tour with us. We always do our best to accommodate our guests and if possible add a special tour time. Most importantly we are glad you had a great time out exploring this amazing city! I hope you had a great rest of your time in SF and the Bay Area. Thank you for the feedback and review.
Cheers,
Daniel & Team SoSF
Larchmont, New York
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“OUTSTANDING - MUST DO!!!!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

The 7x7 tour I took with Beebe is one of the best things I've ever done in SF! I'd been to the city a number of times, had visited and walked the usual attractions/neighborhoods and was looking for something different to do. Beebe is a superb guide - interesting, fun, attuned to her riders, and safety- conscious! The route itself was fabulous - explored so many areas I'd not visited before and Beebe was a fountain of information - lots of fun facts,like women could not ride on the outside of cable cars til 1978! Learning I was a foodie, she made special efforts to point out spots of interest and we even got to stop at the SOMA Streat Food Park and a fab chocolate shop in the Mission. So, so much fun. Highly recommend SoSF Bike Tours. I'd happily take another one anytime!

1 Thank LarchFoodie
North Tustin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Must-do!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

I have done both the 7x7 and the Classic with Beebe and both are fantastic! This is a must-do when visiting San Francisco and the best way to see the city. Beebe and the entire crew at Streets of SF are wonderful, funny, and make you feel like family. It's not your typical big impersonal bike company. I love these guys!

1 Thank Califunseeker
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A memorable bike ride”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Josh gave us a great ride around San Francisco with anecdotes,history and insights into this great,creative city. Highly recommended

Visited March 2014