“A must-do tour- highly recommended!”

Streets of San Francisco Bike Tours
$93.00*
Majestic Electric Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: SoSF is your #1 source for all things biking San Francisco. We know the city's best bike routes, especially the ones that go around the hills. We show you San Francisco's wild history and modern trends, including food, art, music, kooky local politics, and, of course, all things bicycles. Our guided bike tours focus on the city's neighborhoods and include: Unique history, diverse neighborhoods, Victorian architecture, public art, awesome bikes, & tasty local cuisine. Fun, friendly, local guides lead you through safe, bike-friendly routes that go around those infamous hills.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is a must-do tour of the city. My husband, 3 sons and I took the heart of the City 3 hour tour on our first full day in San Francisco and it was a fantastic introduction to this beautiful city. Daniel, our guide, was very passionate and knowledgeable about his home town. We felt like we got to see the 'real' San Fran as we travelled through the different setcors such as the Mission area, Castro, Hayes, Haight-Ashbury, the Civic centre, and the Botanic Gardens and Panhandle. The bikes were excellent and the service from start to finish outstanding, with contact kept re the weather and a follow-up email with restaurant recommendations.They even added the tour we wanted when it was not on their schedule originally.As promised, the hills were not strenous at all. overall an very professional but fun tour.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,265)

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I was wondering what I would do on a lonely Saturday in San Fran on a work stopover. I stumbled upon this bike tour. It was superb! On arrival I was nicely greeted by our guide, Josh, who pointed me in the direction of a real coffee bar. The city bikes were in great condition. The tour took in many of the city's sites and great viewing points over a 6 hour period. Above all our guide Josh was friendly, knowledgeable and fun. Well done SoSFBT.

1  Thank JohnnyCoopz
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Fantastic tour. Everybody who can ride a bike should take it, because it's the best way to know San Francisco. Well, one may argue that it is a hard city to ride a bike because of the hills, but we were very well guided - our guide, Josh, avoided the tough ones and in the end we came to the same fantastic views. Our guide also knew a lot of the history of the city. I really recommend that tour as the first to be done whenever in San Francisco, because you will have a great panorama of the city and then after you may plan the places/neighborhoods you want to explore more.

1  Thank BCAraujo
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were in San Francisco for the weekend and since this was the number one rated tour on Trip Advisor I thought it would be a fantastic way to see the city in the short amount of time we had, and I was correct. Our tour guide, Beebe, had all kinds of interesting facts about the city and was an excellent source of information. Additionally, as someone who doesn't ride a bike terribly often, let alone on crowded city streets, I felt she did an excellent job of shepherding us around town. I never once felt lost or left behind, and in San Francisco traffic that is a *good* thing! The bikes we were lent were wonderful, sturdy bikes with nice big baskets and little bells for safety, and I liked the part of the tour took us past the shop they purchased them from (Public Bikes). As far as the tour goes, we went on the shorter tour, and I'm glad because it felt like the perfect length. We saw all kinds of neighborhoods including Haight-Ashbury, and the neighborhood around Alamo Park where the Tanner family home from full house is. One additional note is that I was impressed with how well Beebe handled a rogue gentleman who approached us spewing obscenities in Clarion Alley. Wonderful job. Excellent tour. If you need to see the city in a short amount of time, or even hear just an interesting perspective on San Francisco history, SOSF Bike Tours is the way to go. Beebe can join my trivia team anytime.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Me and my wife did the morning tour last September, and it was my 2nd time in the area. What a perfect way to discover and learn about SF! Our guide was very knowledgable of the SF history and all the areas. The rythm was perfect to give us time to appreciate our journey. I would do it again anytime!