“My Girlfriend and I took the tour last year!!!!!”

Streets of San Francisco Bike Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$79.00*
and up
The New Classic San Francisco Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: SoSF is your #1 source for all things biking San Francisco. We know the city's best bike routes, especially the ones that go around the hills. We show you San Francisco's wild history and modern trends, including food, art, music, kooky local politics, and, of course, all things bicycles. Our guided bike tours focus on the city's neighborhoods and include: Unique history, diverse neighborhoods, Victorian architecture, public art, awesome bikes, & tasty local cuisine. Fun, friendly, local guides lead you through safe, bike-friendly routes that go around those infamous hills.
Denver, Colorado, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Girlfriend and I took the tour last year!!!!!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We loved it! The tour gave us a feel for the city we couldn't have gotten as cycling visitors to San Francisco on our own. Our Leader or tour guide was a fun, polite and very nice. We learned facts about historical landmarks, history and places of interest. The routes we took made the hills not so bad! After being informed of the Wiggle we used it the rest of the trip. Thank you Streets of San Francisco Bike Tours!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Bill R

• Korean first
Hoboken, New Jersey, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing way to see SF”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I took this tour this past Thursday while killing some time on my own in the greater SF area. I have been to SF a handful of times already, but this was a great way to see the city (including a bunch of neighborhoods I had not visited before) in a new way. The tour guide, Josh, was a fun, very-well informed SF native and jack of all trades who clearly loves what he does. He was great at helping our group navigate the city and shared his unique point of view. One of the guys who co-owns the company was really friendly and helpful as I made my way through traffic en route to the tour, advising me on parking to the point of identifying a spot right in front of their shop. I would recommend this tour to everyone from first-time visitors to SF dwellers and those who have been to the city many times. Nice people, great tour - all in all, an awesome day.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Emily G
Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great way to see San Francisco!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We took the "Heart of the City Tour" and had a great experience. Tour guides were very knowledgable about the city and entertained us with stories about the city and history of the area. You cover alot of ground but it is relatively easy riding and well worth the time and cost. It is truly a great way to see the city.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Michael N
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great way to tour SF”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I registered for the 7X7 tour. Although the 17 miles may seem like a lot of riding it really is managable: there are many stops to discuss the sights and there were only 3 hills to climb. This is great way to see the city at a nice pace and go to locations you cannot get to with cars. The guides are informative and fun, the route is well planned and doesnt just cover the typical tourist highlights, there is a nice stop for lunch and you can stop any time to take pictures etc. The tour begins and ends in the Hayes Valley neighborhood which I would recommend exploring after the tour. enjoy!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank jbl44
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Unforgettable”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

This was by far the highlight of my trip to San Francisco. At first I was going to take the tour on my first day here, unfortunately it was a Friday morning (not a busy day) and the tour didn't reach the 2 person minimum; nevertheless, the team at SOSF were amazing and offered me a free bike rental in return and also booked me for the next day.
This is just an example of the level of service that you'll get with them. All the places that they recommended were amazing and the tour itself was full of interesting info and great facts about SF. I would take the tour again for sure, but the 7x7 one now.