“Absolutely fantastic”

Mini Majestic Electric Bike Tour
$89.00*
7x7 San Francisco Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: SoSF is your #1 source for all things biking San Francisco. We know the city's best bike routes, especially the ones that go around the hills. We show you San Francisco's wild history and modern trends, including food, art, music, kooky local politics, and, of course, all things bicycles. Our guided bike tours focus on the city's neighborhoods and include: Unique history, diverse neighborhoods, Victorian architecture, public art, awesome bikes, & tasty local cuisine. Fun, friendly, local guides lead you through safe, bike-friendly routes that go around those infamous hills.
“Absolutely fantastic”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

They are an amazing company and a superb deal. They are very knowledgable and they take you on an amazing route that avoids all the big hills. Highly recommended.

• Korean first
Chicago
“Neighborhoods For Tourist!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

SOSF was the highlight of our weekend trip!! Our tour Guide (Daniel) was very engaging with everyone in our group and had an extraordinary amount of knowledge of the neighborhoods we toured. Every stop was more interesting than the last and the scenery was absolutely beautiful. The bikes we rode on were in great condition and the baskets on them came in handy to carry my jacket as I began to take off layers from the workout. Daniel also managed to take us on a route that had minimal hills which made my husband very happy!! Thank you for the great tour and we will definitely visit you again next time we are in SF!!

East End, Grand Cayman
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“believe the hype”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I chose this tour really because of the reviews from Trip Advisor. Well, I wasn't let down. I was nervous the trip wouldn't run because of some rain that morning but the rain stopped and held off for most of the day so we had a great cloudy day of checking out the city. Beebe was great, entertaining, funny, and full of good info. I only had a day to see san fran and was glad to see so much from this tour... but I really want to go back and spend more time in the neighborhoods we saw.

book the tour, you'll have a great time.

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to see San Francisco”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We went on this tour yesterday and had a great time. Our tour guide, Bebee was very friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable about San Francisco. We rode on the Classic Tour which took around 5 hours and was a surprisingly manageable cycle even though we ended up at some relatively high points. It would be a great tour to take when first arriving in San Francisco to identify some areas to visit in more depth.

The city caters extremely well for cyclists with many bike lanes.

It was nice to see some of the heart of the city whilst doing something physical rather than sit on a bus.

We would highly

Walworth, Wisconsin
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great bike tour that took me off the beaten path.”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I loved this tour, it was very personal, took us to great, out of the way places that I had actually previously researched on my own. The guide took safety very seriously, gave us breaks, and instructed us in the rules of the road. When it began to rain, he produced ponchos, and even provided some Grateful Dead tunes. I would definitely recommend this!