“Lots of soul”

Neighborhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Bronx, New York
“Lots of soul”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This place carried a lot of SF soul. It was small, nothing fancy, had a live jazz band performing and (most importantly) served fondue! Had the Rarebit Fondue, which was pretty tasty (although I wish there were more varied foods to dip into it-- apples, grapes and cubed bread were provided), and the Belgian Chocolate Fondue (which tasted incredible and had an great assortment of sweets to dip in).

Visited February 2013

Fish Creek, Wisconsin
“Good Fondue”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We live nearby so we gave this a try. The welsh Rarebit is a tasty cheese but I wish there were a few veggies to dip, The music was very good and it is usually early. If you have not had fondue you must try it,,

• Visited February 2013
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Yummy Cheesy Fondue in a lovely cozy space”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I got the groupon for this place on my way down from Vancouver BC on my phone and I'm glad I got it. I would have paid 36$ for fondue for 2, 2 lemon sodas and taxes for two people (which is a pretty good deal for a nice night out for 2 at a night place) for 10$ more you get fondue for 4.

You get a balsamic vinegar salad to start and then a huge bowl of bread and a plate of fresh apples and grapes. I had a very lovely evening with my fiancee. Dipping and playing with the globs of cheese.

Don't expect a low grade salty cheese. This fondue has hints of wine and is very lovely and light. There is a white cheese and then a more cheddary variation. I got the classic one and it was a lovely light dinner for two.

They have live entertainment some nights and I'd love to try this place again the next time I'm in town for some live jazz.

• Visited January 2013
Boulder City
“Quaint fondue with music”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Yummy fondue, we had the Welsh Rarebit and it was delish. Served with grapes, apples slices and of course a basket of bread chunks. There was local jazz muscians playing the night we went and it was just the right combination of music and good food. The price is reasonable. The place is small and the bathroom is located out a back door in an alley area. I would go again,

Visited September 2012
MUMBAI
“Ask if they have any live entertainment on - then don't go”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I they had let us know that they have live comedy acts, when we reserved our tables we would have thought again. And done ourselves a great service. For salt less fondue we had to tolerate 4 disgusting stand up comedians. I have never wanted to do a eat- n- run like this ever before.