“Went back during my visit”
Review of Posh Bagel

Posh Bagel
Ranked #873 of 5,666 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Union Square
Glasgow
“Went back during my visit”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We had breakfast here a couple of times whilst visiting San Francisco and the bagels were absolutely delicious and filling! I had peanut butter and my husband had cream cheese both times but they have an extensive menu so there are plenty of choices! We went out for breakfast at other places which ended up costing us about $16 but it wasn't as nice as this place and for a much much lower price!

• Visited October 2012

Townsville, Australia
“extra posh bagel”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

phenomal service. friendly, happy and extremely efficient. oh, and the product is excellent also! nothing was too much trouble. most times, three staff had no trouble offering great service to up to 20 customers at a time. we visited on 5 separate occasions and the standards never varied.

Visited September 2012
Bristol, UK
“Yummy Bagels”
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Great place for a straightforward breakfast before hitting the tourist trail. I had cinnamon raisin (favourite) and husband had a petty tasty looking "eggwhich".

Poole, England, United Kingdom
“Brilliant bagel's”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I had breakfast here 4 times during my recent visit to San Francisco, excellent bagel's and nice little location where you can just sit and watch the world go by.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Andy W
Davao
“great place for a decent meal”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

it was our first day for this years san francisco trip. Choices are numerous with regards the type of bagel you want for your sandwich, bread was freshly cooked and tasted great. I had an eggwich with bacon. Coffee was alse excellent and had several choices on self dispensers on one area of the shop. My wife had the tuna salad(in addition to her sandwich), also delicious . Servings are large for asian standards, so one order is enough for one person.

• Visited September 2012