“Fun times!”

and up
Wine Country Small-Group Tour from San Francisco with Tastings
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Specializing in amazing Wine Country Tours. Doing our best to provide wine education & relaxation in a casual setting. If you're looking to explore the wine country with other world travelers, this is the tour for you. Edge of the World Tours = BIG FUN .. in small groups! Private groups always welcome!
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I don't really have anything new to add. I'm just seconding what all the other reviews covered: Don is great, a variety of wineries, relaxed tour with adjustments as needed, yummy wine, friendly co-tourists to drink with (both during and after the tour), and an enjoyable time overall. Would definitely recommend!

There are newer reviews for Edge of the World Tours

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I have been travelling for over a year now, this is my 12th country, iv done dozens of tours and I can honestly say this is the best tour I have done so far! Don was so friendly, just a really nice guy! He took us to 4 wineries. Scenic routes around the city, really cool spot to take pics of the bridge! Nothing was to much trouble for him! The price was a bargain as well! Cheers Don, Steve London

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

First day in San Fran and we decided to do the Sonoma Valley Wine Tour. Great start to get your bearings, fantastic tour guide, phenomenal knowledge on the area, beautiful scenery and tasty wine! Awesome start to the trip!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

This is premature, as I have not taken the two tours that I am booking with this company, will be taking in March. Heads up if you don't see the tour you want, they will work with you. Their calendar did not show a tour that I wanted to do, in fact it only offered one tour over the four days that I was there, don't hesitate to call, it will be all worked out!!!! Don was great and organized a tour I wanted and for a reasonable price. Looking forward to semi private, extra special tours with them!
Jean

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Don did an amazing tour for us from USA hostels. He toured four wineries, gave us a history of the place for a very discounted price from USA hostels. He even took us to a spot where we had an amazing view of golden gate. I think we got more value than we paid. We got more knowledge of the place, the city. All in all its been the best tour in the USA. Very personal, highly recommended.