“Yummy pie ! Lots of choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Mission PIe

Mission PIe
Ranked #20 of 133 Bakeries in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mission District
San Francisco, California
“Yummy pie ! Lots of choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

Wonderful place for pie . Relaxed atmospher . Good quality food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
South San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2012

Spent $40 for a lemon shaker and a vegan apple cranberry pie for Christmas dinner with family. I was embarrassed, threw both pies out after a couple bites...

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Derek Y
Coronado, California
“Pies...pies...fresh pies”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

We came here to pick up three pies for Thanksgiving dinner. My husband had a piece of walnut pie while we waited for our pies. He said it was delicious. The other pies were all outstanding. The pumpkin is fresh,not canned. The pear and raspberry was very good and flaky crust. The vegan apple and cranberry was also delicious.

• Visited November 2011
Western North Carolina
“Mission Pie My Oh My!! Mission Pie!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2011

In a review of another restaurant on our trip to San Francisco, I mentioned that some folks seated next to us who were local to the area gave us some tips of other places to try, and one of them was Mission Pie. Oh my, was this place good! My wife loves things baked with walnuts, and when we walked in there they had several shelfs loaded with walnut pie's. Sorry, I didn't get a photo of her jaw hitting the floor. Me? I appreciate a good scone, and boy did they have those too...with berries in them...YUM. We took some freshly baked coconut macaroons to go. When we tasted them, we couldn't believe how excellent they were. What makes this place even more special, according to our host, is that they hire a number of youths who have been in trouble, in an effort to help them realize a different path. We went back again a few days later to have coffee and sit awhile and enjoy a treat. If you go, you too will say "My Oh My!!"

• Visited October 2011