“Good dinner!”

The Pub at Ghirardelli Square
Reserve with OpenTable
The Pub at Ghirardelli Square is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #214 of 5,712 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Cross street: Polk/Larkin
Transit: Take the MUNI 19 to the Polk street stop. The F line also stops by us.
Description: The Pub at Ghirardelli Square serves your BBQ & Southern favorites such as jambalaya, fried chicken and pulled pork. Food is served until 1:30am daily. Enjoy outdoor seating along the SF waterfront!
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Good dinner!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

It took me a while to actually get to this place, after several wrong turns. It was quiet the night we went, so we had a pleasant dinner, but the dining room is adjacent to the bar, so I guess it could get noisey. The food was good and the service prompt, I would recommend this place.

Visited October 2012

Columbia, Missouri
“Great food, friendly waitress”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This place was recommended by our hotel service car driver. Great recommendaton! Service was good, food was delicious.

Visited October 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We came here for lunch on a visit to San Francisco. Simply put, don't eat here. The food is below average at best and way over priced.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank John H
Lynnwood, Washington
“Very delicious food”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I can't recommend this place more highly. We wandered in for a bite, and were amazed at how good the food was. I had pulled pork plate; coming from the South, I know BBQ and this was the best I've ever had. My companion had the fried chicken; also very delicious. The waiter was friendly and gave us another recommendation for Italian fare, and that was fabulous too.

• Visited August 2012
Niagara Falls
“Don't waste your time!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband and I tried this restaurant out while visiting San Francisco. We were looking for a quick lunch.....nothing fancy. This one was recommended by the lady at the information center at Ghiradelli Square. I ordered the Quesadillas with chicken and they were totally tasteless, not to mention the fact that the chicken was dry (tasted like leftovers) and full of grissle! They offered to make me another one, but I declined, leaving two thirds of it on the plate. My husband's burger sliders were OK. I would defintely NOT recommend this restaurant after our bad experience! The one good thing was that they did not charge us for the one dish that was a total bomb!!

• Visited September 2012