“Whew, super over rated donuts!” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Mission District
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Whew, super over rated donuts!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012

Goodness, three dollars for a donut, that I can not understand why all the hype. Very very mediocre. Outrageously priced. The famous donuts with bacon crumbled on the top was just awful. I simply do not understand how anyone can rave about over priced mediocre donuts, and made only in the morning, so not even freshly made later in the day. Far away from the center of town, so not even worth the bus ride or the walk. Dont waste your time, imagine 36 dollars for a dozen donuts. No donut is worth that.

• Visited April 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Iowa
“donut obsessed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2012

My fiance and I consider ourselves quite the donut connoisseurs and even though we were there almost a year ago, we still think about this place every Saturday morning!! We got three donuts each and although they were pricey, they were totally worth the splurge and each donut contained (what seemed like) very high end and gourmet ingredients. Our favorites included the choclate spice (amazing), the bacon and maple (awesome) and a rose water tea flavored donut...either way, if you have any sort of appreciation for donuts, do not miss this place. I wish they would ship to the Midwest every weekend!
Note: the neighborhood IS a little sketchy but do not let it deter you...everyone was really nice and helpful.

• Visited April 2011
Santa Cruz, California
“YUM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2012

The neighborhood is a bit edgy, but if you find yourself in the Mission, I highly recommend Dynamo for donuts and coffee. I wish I could've tried all the donuts, but we settled for Maple Bacon and Chocolate Spice. The back patio would be nice on a sunny day. Great atmosphere, and staff keeps things moving.

• Visited January 2012
Philadelphia, PA
“BACON DONUTS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2012

yes. Bacon Donuts. I made a special effort to head out there on my last trip to SF in November. Such an amazing energy there. I had one donut and some coffee while I waited for my bacon donut.

It's as awesome as it sounds. Getting there early worked to my favor as they weren't out yet. I got one fresh from the oven, handed to me by the owner. Made it tastier. Get here!!!

Visited November 2011
San Francisco, California
“Bacon Maple Syrup Donuts!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2011

Bacon Maple Syrup Donuts- the only way to go!
Light, not too greasy and very tasty.
BUT they run out of donuts WAY too early

Visited August 2011