“Nice guys!”

Cuisines: American, Chinese, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We ate here for breakfast and was greeted by the nicest waiter Frankie. He was very attentative to all of his guests and was Johnny-On-The-Spot whenever you needed him. They served a very good, fresh meal that we enjoyed very much. We got an omelette and pancakes and bacon. The kitchen area was very clean and all the workers very nice. In Fisherman's Wharf and would go there again. This was our BEST breakfast.

2  Thank Charlene351

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Darrens is a great place to get a good breakfast at a reasonable price. We used it every morning.
The food was good and hot with pleasant service.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We ate here this morning before we headed off on a city tour. I had eggs benedict and my partner had canadian steak and eggs on a hash brown. We both highly enjoyed our breakfast and it was a great start to the day.
The other good thing was the freshly squeezed orange juice. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food was decent, service was okay except when there was a big group-the waitress forgot about us & I had to be aggresive to get her attention. We were at Darren's twice, the second visit was when there was a big group, the tip already added in the bill...maybe they're afraid that we like the tourists who don't leave tips? But overall I had the grilled pork overice & Pho meatball, it was good.

1  Thank elikar718
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My wife and I had brunch at both Darren’s Café and Hollywood Café in Fisherman’s Wharf during our stay and we were split. I thought the food at Hollywood was better; but, my wife thought that Darren’s had better value. Both were good. Just a piece of advice, get to either before 9 AM or you may have to wait.