“Better than Average”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed November 11, 2015

I had been to other Loving Huts and this one had a lot less choices. My Won Ton Soup was very good but I wished they had more choices for appetizers. I had sweet and sour meat substitute and it was OK. It would have helped to have my reading glasses and I might have chosen something else, but the food was fresh, and the waitress was super nice.

Reviewed October 5, 2015

Vegan Asian place in Chinatown, part of the "Loving Hut" chain. Offers some Western dishes too (vegan burger with fries, soy nuggets).

Reviewed September 22, 2015 via mobile

We've sought out vegan places on our trip, as an antidote to the ever so easily available unhealthy choices. Twice now, we've been disappointed. The spring rolls were great. However, my Vietnamese noodles had no flavour beyond vegetable stock, no veg apart from onion and a bit of cabbage and nothing to really satisfy. My girlfriend's Singapore noodles were more interesting, but only because of curry powder.

Reviewed September 10, 2015

The Loving Hut didn't disappoint me. The portions are huge, the price is decent and the food was delish!

Reviewed September 1, 2015 via mobile

This is a big stall at a food court in Westfield mall in San Francisco. We ordered fresh spring rolls and bean sprouts salad with Beedle strips (I forget the name!) and both were sooo delicious. Our total bill was about $17 and we'll worth every penny!