“The kids loved it”

Ranked #10 of 59 Fun & Games in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: Pier 39's newest attraction
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I used a Groupon deal for half-priced admission. Considering how much things cost in San Francisco, the $10 was a great deal! You can go thru the maze unlimited times on the same day. My husband and I only went through once, but the kids ran through 3 times each before we had to go to dinner. It's not a real elaborate attraction, but we all thought it was fun and different.

2  Thank yakima4
"activity"
"blast"
"sf"

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I used a Living Social deal for two people that cost $5.00. They give you clear plastic gloves so you won’t smear the mirrors with your fingerprints as you try to get out of the maze. It didn’t take too long to get to the exit but if you are claustrophobic this attraction is not for you. They mentioned that if you saved the gloves you could come back later that day but we decided that one time in the maze was enough. I am glad we have the LS voucher.

1  Thank CaliLAgirl
Reviewed May 30, 2014

If you visit Fisherman's Wharf, this is a must. For five buck a person unlimited access, its well worth it. Sorry to see they got some poor reviews. But take it with the grain of salt.

3  Thank Brett G
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Not sure how this got such great reviews on TA - but this was a joke. Not worth your time or the $5.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We finished the mirror maze in maximum 15 minutes. It was easy and not so fun. Sometimes it's a little confusing and cool but it was really kind of easy. Tip: I would come here if it is just you or you and one person. If you do it will be boring and you can feel lost and bored. It is fun when there are more people.

1  Thank Danny A