“Quick service amazing bacon ”

Taylor Street Coffee Shop
Order Online
Ranked #54 of 6,516 Restaurants in San Francisco
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Union Square
Description: The Taylor Street Coffee Shop is a long-standing favorite of San Francisco offering the city fresh, tasty coffee and delicious breakfast food including the millionaire's bacon. We love to serve a healthy breakfast with lots of fresh fruit, but also have items such as our breakfast pizza - hash browns under scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and more - that we know will satisfy. We keep the atmosphere casual and relaxed, the service friendly and fast, and the food hot and tasty. What more could you ask for?
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited by chance and loved the breakfast, the place is small but the queue went down very fast and we were seated within 15minutes. The millionaire bacon is really good and tasted superb. My wife enjoyed here breakfast as well.
Would come back here just for the bacon again and again!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,306)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed right across the street at Hilton for a conference. We all agreed no long walk and something light. Went with the reviews which I don’t think did justice. I may have had the best BLT ever, served on soft, warm ciabatta. Would recommend a hundred times again. Perfect lunch!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Millionaire's bacon and lots of hash brown and egg based dishes make this a great morning stop. The Swedish pancakes were particularly good too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Two years ago I discovered Taylor Street Coffee Shop and experienced Millionaire’s Bacon for the first time. For the past two years my husband has had to listen to me rave about It. Last week he had the opportunity to experience it first hand. I am happy to report that the experience lived up to the memory. In fact, it was even more delicious than I remembered. So, go here for breakfast. Order anything on the menu, just make sure you have it with Millionaire’s Bacon. I had forgotten how perfectly the cayenne and maple flavors blend with the texture of the thick slices. The coffee was perfect, the eggs marvelous, the sour dough toast delightful, but the bacon? The bacon is to die-for delicious!

1  Thank Empress9999
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was in SF for a weekend trip. Found Taylor Street Coffee Shop around the corner from our hotel. It is really small but we went for an early lunch. We were seated quickly by friendly staff. The menu is filled with breakfast and lunch items. I chose the Philly cheesesteak. It was served on ciabatta roll. It had great flavor and plenty of meat. My wife had the BLTA made with millionaire’s bacon. It was soooo good. The bacon really made the sandwich. I even ordered a side of the bacon. It is thick sliced bacon cooked with a sweet spicy glaze. Perfect. It is a bit spendy $$$, but when I’m traveling, as long is the food is good I don’t mind paying. As always just my opinion.