Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $49.00
from $65.00
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews sunset sail extra jackets private charter the golden gate bridge captain dave sailboat ride great sailing friendly crew crew members fun trip bring a jacket dress in layers these guys small group angel island alcatraz island sea lions
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fantastic sail around the bay. Friendly and helpful staff made for a fun trip. Will do it again next year!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I loved sailing the bay seeing Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge. Our tour guide made the trip interesting by giving us a few facts about the area. I took a lot of scenic pictures. It was surprisingly cold out there even with a jacket on. I got to see the new section of the bay bridge that was fixed after that terrible earth quake in 1989. I will be going back to tour the grounds of Alcatraz real soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My coworkers and I booked the 90 min sailing with drinks- expecting a fun, lively, beautiful sail on the Bay. Instead, we had a grumpy first mate, pissed that people didn't arrive 15 mins early. Then the boat- it's beautiful, but understand it's a Sailboat, so no where to really sit. We all sat on the side, but you had to hold on at all times and put your feet in this uncomfortable position to keep from falling it. So yes, it was uncomfortable. The two crew did not do ANYTHING to make it fun. About three groups of people were on this boat, and two groups weren't talking, No one was getting the crowd excited, no " look, there's Alcatraz!" , it was BORING. Pretty, but boring. We chatted with ourselves, but the energy was zero. Also, the drinks- white wine in a small paper cup. Just saying. I would not recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The best 90 minutes well spent of the day, the whole experience was marvelous, the views were breathtaking and crew were very attentive,friendly and created the feeling of sailing with one of the family.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great time on the 2 hour sunset sail. Such fun, drinks included, crew were great and we had a brilliant view of the sun setting. Well worth it. My favourite activity on a packed trip

1  Thank jackie95