“Personalized tours”
Review of Golden West Tours

Golden West Tours
Ranked #36 of 114 Food & Drink in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: Private half and full day tours of the City by the Bay and surrounding areas conducted in 15 passenger vans. Personalized, exciting, fun and informative. Multiple photo stops and complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off. Also offering private excursions to Scenic North Coast/Point Reyes, Muir Woods and Sausalito, Napa/Sonoma Wine Country as well as Monterey/Carmel and Big Sur.
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This was a great overview of the city. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and entertaining. We were able to see all the highlights and many off the beaten path attractions.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Stephan and his tour were the highlight of our first trip to San Francisco. We were picked up from our hotel very promptly in a very nice van. He had a very good microphone system inside the van that ensured everyone could hear his great descriptions and explanations. Stephan really seemed like he enjoyed his job which is always refreshing. I believe our tour ended up lasting nearly 5 hours and I feel like we saw everything that San Francisco had to offer. You will find no better value in San Francisco and this tour would be perfect for anyone that only has a couple of days to visit the city.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We were 5 adults plus a 4 year old and a 4 month old. So car seats, strollers, and all we're very kindly accommodated by Stephen our tour guide. This tour is an excellent value and we finished with many interesting and beautiful photos and a wealth of information about San Francisco present and past. I can't say enough about Stephen who guides these tours. He's extremely knowledgable about the history of the city and also has all the scoop on who owns which mansion, current events, socio-economic information about the different sections of the city, and I could go on and on. And we were all in complete awe of his city driving skills, easily relaxing and knowing for sure that he was an expert in every aspect of the job of tour guide. All of us were greatly impressed with this tour. And thank you Stephen, for such a wonderful afternoon.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I can say anything bad about this best find! Stephan, was so accomodating and knowledgeable about the city and had so many fun facts! The tour lasted about 4.5 hrs, we went everywhere! We had many photo ops, he even parked the van and we traveled thru places in Chinatown that I would have never found! The ladies folding the fortune cookies were amazing, such culture!
We were in San Francisco for 5 days and Sonoma for 5 days, this tour was the best part of the whole vacation. Thank you Stephan for an awesome tour! My sister and I appreciate your passion.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

What a great experience we had with Stephen on our tour around San Fransisco. Stephen was wonderful and so knowledgable about this great city. He went to all the major sites and more. I would highly recommend this tour!!