Review Highlights
Good dance club venue, but little security

Good but not great, especially considering the drink prices. I've been coming here since the 90s... read more

Reviewed June 10, 2017

from $79.00
from $89.00
from $58.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 30, 2016

We came here for a Buraka Som Sistema concert! We were super tired and the weather was bad outside! Nevertheless, the vibes in this place made us feel like we were well rested. We really enjoyed this place. Super friendly people dancing everywhere!

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank SebAtotheZ
Reviewed September 7, 2015

I have read some great reviews about this place but my visit there was pretty average. We had a company get-together for about 500 people. The place we had was rather cramped, only beer and wine were served and the snacks were just OK.

Maybe there is more to this place but I unfortunately did not see it :-(

Date of experience: September 2015