Review Highlights

Reviewed December 6, 2016
mini
Fremont, California
Best Kitchen shop

In a WILLIAMS Sonoma city SUR La Table excels in this location. An outstanding housewares store... read more

Reviewed November 28, 2016
Malice6
Bainbridge Island, Washington

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around San Francisco
from $375.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 6, 2016

I went shopping at Sur La Table which is an upscale store for cooks. The store also has classes. Being that it is the Christmas Holiday season, they had a variety of holiday items as well. Service is OK.

Reviewed November 28, 2016

In a WILLIAMS Sonoma city SUR La Table excels in this location.
An outstanding housewares store from Seattle, with the bonus of a great view.

Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

High end cooking accessory store. The thing I love most about this company is that they stand behind everything they sell. If you buy a ceramic knife and it breaks, bring in the handle and they will replace it free for life. That is the policy for everything they sell, including electric appliances.

Reviewed August 27, 2015

Date night cooking class was very enjoyable. It was Cuban dinner and delicious. The instructor, Mark, was very good, spoke clearly and slowly without being patronizing. He was at ease and added humor with his instructions. Eric was also good and the background staff was quiet and out of the way busy working diligently. It was a reasonable price for what we got and a whole lot of fun.

Reviewed October 29, 2014

We discovered this store whilst visiting the Ferry Building - and then discovered a branch in New York! A wonderful kitchen store and there is always something that you simply have to take home with you. And if only we weren't flying home, I would take loads more .... I particularly love all those tea-spoon size rubber spatulas that are so useful for scraping out pickle jars so you don't waste a thing! The staff are so helpful. It really is like a Pandora's box of kitchen shops - you don't see much as you go in and then, as soon as you're in the store - oh boy - you just get drawn in. The staff are always happy to talk about kitchen gadgets, which is just great. I could spend a fortune in here. When we were in the New York store recently, I was browsing around the store and they offered my husband a coffee from the machine they were demonstrating - so he was well pleased....

Reviewed October 15, 2014

Sur La Table has quality kitchen ware. They also have cute dish wear, and more. . I enjoy to shop at the store when I want something special for kitchen use.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Everytime I hit San Francisco I stop here for some hard to get item for the kitchen or bar. Recently I dropped off some knives to be sharpened. They were ready the next day for $5 per knife. And when I say sharp you could shave with them. Good place to browse while shopping the Embarcadero or waiting for the Ferry to Sausalito. Bound to find some neat item for the kitchen or bar.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I just love cooking and baking, and Sur La Table has great selection of equipment here. I lost my mind here. It is a small shop but yet, there are many items that you will love. Sales personnel is very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Great selection of kitchen items. Sales personnel very helpful. Easy to get around store. ALMOST as good as the Pike Street store in Seattle.