“Great Irish music bar”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Plough & Stars
Reviewed December 5, 2012

This is a lively music venue and bar. It's not a restaurant! The best Irish musicians play here. It's a gem unless you expect something it's not. If you sat on a great chair, you would think it was horrible if you expected a bed!

Reviewed January 26, 2012

We are from out of town but we were meeting a friend who lives in SF for dinner so we decided to meet here for a drink first. MISTAKE. The place smelled like industrial strength cleaner. I wanted to leave but my friend talked me into a beer while we waited for our other friend to arrive. Ok price. The bartender however was soooooo unwelcoming I wanted to run screaming out of the place. After she served us she turned her back on us and seamed to be texting or working on a calculator or who knows/??? Just skip this place. NO food.

1  Thank darkbeergirl