“Wonderful”

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

What a great spot, lovely staff, great cocktails and food and a fantastic view. Well worth a visit any time of the week. You never know Harry might make an appearance too

Stavanger, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Nice place for food and drinks!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2010

Good food, excellent fries (we all agreed that it was the best fries we had ate ever!).
Bar with a variety of beers, drinks etc. Nice staff. Music was not too loud so one could sit and talk.
Will go back!

San Francisco
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First impressions make a big difference”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2009

The staff at Harry's on Fillmore should be better trained if they want to keep a steady stream of lunch customers. (Or if they want any customers at all.)

I ordered a salad - "Organic Field Greens Salad w/ d'Anjou pear, orange, citrus vinaigrette" as described on their menu. What a disappointment: It looked as if someone dumped a handful of salad greens in the box. Then randomly hid the fruit slices. The pear slices were so thin that I could see thru them (sliced cheese is even thicker than this) and the orange slices were about as big as jellybeans but not as fat.

I paid with a $20 bill, the salad came and I waited and waited and waited for my change. If the hostess was not seating anyone, what was the delay? Was she waiting for me to leave without my change since I had my salad? (Yes, I could have.)

Now I'm kicking myself for
1. leaving such a big tip for her; and
2. stopping there for lunch.