“What a great find !”

$55.00*
San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge Evening Bike Tour
Ranked #15 of 554 things to do in San Francisco
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Wow, it was a great experience. I've never been a big Disney fan, but went because my friend Alice wanted to . . . we spent 3 hours and enjoyed every minute of it. So interesting and worth it.

1  Thank CC4DEC
There are newer reviews for Walt Disney Family Museum

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I am not a huge Disney fan but my sister is so we stopped here while we were in SF. Wow I am so glad we did! The museum combines many different mediums to tell the story of Walt Disney's history, family, and career. You can read summaries, actual letters/documents, listen to Walt or other close family and friends provide commentary, and watch videos. I actually took the time to read everything and it is definitely worth it! I was provided with so much insight to Walt's life that I didn't know about, and by the end when I was reading about Walt's death I was really moved. Because of the different ways to enjoy the museum this would be great for kids and adults alike.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I love this place. The historical information and exhibits that show the evolution, social context, and artistic process that led to many disney classics is superb. My definite fav is the model of Disneyland. Tickets are a bit pricey but a great place to visit.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

It gives the best insight as to what this man gave to the world in regards to movie innovations and especially cartoon characters for children and adults to enjoy for generations to come, a great visit.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Well to see the awards and the most amazing collection of trophies and Disney stuff Walt Disney can never be replaced and his achievements should not be missed if you have a spare hour or two.