“Very Good!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Austin, Texas
“Very Good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We ordered take outs from Saffron Grill while we were in SF. They actually have home made Samosas - very fresh and well made. They adjusted the spices as you want and the food was very fresh and tasty. Will definitely order it again.

• Visited August 2012

saskatoon, saskatchewan, canada
“tasty, but ...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2011

... the server was attentive and very pleasant although communication was challenging. I ordered a chicken vindaloo, which I expected to be hot!! Turns out it was the mildest dish we had. When I asked about this the waitress said I should have specified the degree of spiciness when I ordered. Believe me I would have if I knew it was going to be an issue. Still it was a good experience and inexpensive too. I can recommend a visit as long as you clarify how hot you want your stuff when you order. Oh, and the poppodams were soft!

• Visited September 2011