Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Review Highlights
A different kind of lounge ...

936elizabeths

New York City, New York

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around San Francisco
from $395.00
More Info
All reviews cannabis sf educated shop bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very helpful bud tenders - warm and welcoming environment - very comfortable for a first timer, very impressed with Barbara coast feel and environment

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was. my first visit to San Fran and I was referred to BC by someone at a smoke shop. Having spent some time in Amsterdam, I was pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere! They register your ID as usual when you arrive, then wait in line to purchase treats. The staff there is VERY friendly and helpful. My salesperson was awesome! Helped me find the treats I was looking to bring home to NY. He went over options for a pre rolled treat I could enjoy in the Lounge. The prices were great and checkout was quick and easy with my debit card.

If you can, make time to hang in the lounge. The atmosphere is very laid back and comfortable. Good music, great people and smells great in there! I'll definitely be back to Barbary Coast in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Met a friend at Barbary Coast for quick business meeting and was overwhelmed with level of customer service in lounge area. Picked up Cannaquake’s Gushers and flavor as well as power top notch!!! Cheers keep up the great work

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly, has a lounge to enjoy purchases, helpful staff, easy to find.Very happy with their products...if only I hadn't been traveling!

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed February 16, 2020 via mobile

Good selection of product! The lounge just takes this place to another level. It’s makes it’s convenient to smoke your product right after you buy. I always like to stop buy when I’m in the city.

Date of experience: February 2020