Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Review Highlights
In and out

Their online service is so efficient I was able to quickly get in and out with no friction. Great... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
913chienc
San Francisco, California
via mobile
A different kind of lounge ...

Very helpful bud tenders - warm and welcoming environment - very comfortable for a first timer... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
936elizabeths
Ollantaytambo, Peru
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around San Francisco
from $395.00
More Info
All reviews cannabis sf educated shop bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly, has a lounge to enjoy purchases, helpful staff, easy to find.Very happy with their products...if only I hadn't been traveling!

Reviewed February 16, 2020 via mobile

Good selection of product! The lounge just takes this place to another level. It’s makes it’s convenient to smoke your product right after you buy. I always like to stop buy when I’m in the city.

Reviewed February 14, 2020

Being on the East Coast (NJ) where recreational weed is not yet a thing, I did my homework before going to San Francisco. After reading all of the wonderful reviews of Barbary Coast, this was the first dispensary we visited while in town. Let me say it was also the LAST dispensary we visited (as well as the 2nd to last we visited). The whole atmosphere, knowledgeable & friendly staff had us coming back every time we needed a refil. The lounge & dab bar we soon found out are not a common thing in SF (yet) so that just added to the wonderfulness of BCSF! I have been to the coffeeshops in Amsterdam and this comes as close as you can with the limitations of the US & CA laws. If you plan on going to a dispensary in SF... this is the only one you need to visit!

Reviewed February 6, 2020 via mobile

Like goin Barbary Coast theyre always friendly n
helpful, n of course they have the best products,
like how they have new stuff to try.

Reviewed February 4, 2020 via mobile

Hands down my favorite dispensary in San Fran the customer service is always top notch. Finding somewhere to park is the only down side , but once you enter this sanctuary you’ll forget about all of that. Highly Recommended especially for the concentrate lover