Tripadvisor
San Francisco
Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Review Highlights
Good atmosphere

Good selection of product! The lounge just takes this place to another level. It’s makes it’s... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Lamcortes
via mobile
Little Amsterdam

Being on the East Coast (NJ) where recreational weed is not yet a thing, I did my homework before... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Adamp8771

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around San Francisco
from $395.00
More Info
All reviews cannabis purchase educated sf shop bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Babaray coast is great nice friendly and also very nicei would recommend you guys to other people I got the most great weed today it was awesome and the amptosmer is wonderful so now I only go to babary coast and no where else

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Best dispensary in SF. Dab bar, smoke lounge, great variety of products at all price ranges. Weekly deals, discounts and loyalty program. They have everything needed from your local dispensary. Oh yea they open early n close late. Love this place.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

I had three great experiences at Barbary. Robbi and Creedence are very helpful and the selection was excellent. I would recommend this dispensary to anyone in the SF area. My gf and I enjoyed the dab bar too.

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

I recently placed A order for online pick up. The entire order was ready within 15 min and filled correctly.

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Barbary Coast was the first dispensary in California I went to when it became legal. I’ve tried the other spots in town but always return here. Great vibe, killer smoke lounge, cool clientele and awesome bud tenders. Their weekly specials are excellent! Definitely check in and chill out! ✌