TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Review Highlights
Barbary Coast Best Dispensary in SF.

Best dispensary in SF. Dab bar, smoke lounge, great variety of products at all price ranges... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Daydream444932
via mobile
Morgan

I had three great experiences at Barbary. Robbi and Creedence are very helpful and the selection... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
morganhT7738NO

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around San Francisco
from $395.00
More Info
All reviews cannabis purchase educated shop bay sf
Selected filters
Reviewed December 4, 2019

I visited Barbary Coast numerous times with me brother. Because we want to get involved in the industry as well.

First of all let me say that Barbary Coast has amazing space inside their building. As soon as you walk in you will check in with your valid ID. After that you will proceed in the retail area we are you have extensive selection of Cannabis products that you can choose from. Also everyday you will find a great deal on selected products.

Retail space looks really professional and as well employees are friendly and helpful. Really professional and they look to accommodate you in every way the can.

As soon as you purchased your Cannabis product. At Barbary Coast in the other part of the building there is a lounge area. Where you can check in after you purchase and enjoy your product. But that’s not all you will be also provided with any kind of accessory that you need so you can enjoy your product free of charge. And when i say any kind i mean it. Lounge area is spacious with with large booth’s and it is surrounded with large Flat screen TV’s for full lounge experience.

Overall this dispensary is a MUST to visit.

So if you are in the City or you are just visiting now you know where to go !

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed November 17, 2019 via mobile

Wish there were more locations! Great atmosphere, friendly staff. Will definitely go back. Highly recommended. Get it, highly?

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 7, 2019 via mobile

Barbary Cost is the best club because of the people who work there who go above and beyond. I have been coming here for years and todays visit the staff help me retrieve points in my account that had accumulated but weren’t showing up when I logged in the issue was solved and it’s impressive that this club even offers a rewards program. So many incentives to keep coming back to this place. Keep up the good work.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed October 15, 2019 via mobile

Me and my partner love hanging out at barbary coast! We come from Oakland and we have always found some of the best deal here! Staff is awesome and i highly suggest the smoke lounge, great vibes, great people and they always play some good ass music!!!! Smoke lounge provides everything you need at no additional cost and they even provide complementary water ! Hands down awesome service!!!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

Barbary Coast embodies what a recreational dispensary should be to me, classy interior, friendly and knowledgeable staff, their flowers range quite a bit, but they often have an option available for bargain shoppers, which I appreciate. I consistently enjoy my experience when I go to Barbary Coast and I trust the quality of products they source and find myself going there first when in the city.

Date of experience: October 2019