TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Review Highlights
Weekend getaway

Awesome place...awesome products-and even more awesome people who work there. We have been here... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Sunshine646119
via mobile
MUST VISIT !

I visited Barbary Coast numerous times with me brother. Because we want to get involved in the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MarkyMark369

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around San Francisco
from $375.00
More Info
All reviews cannabis purchase educated bay sf
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2019 via mobile

Barbary Cost is the best club because of the people who work there who go above and beyond. I have been coming here for years and todays visit the staff help me retrieve points in my account that had accumulated but weren’t showing up when I logged in the issue was solved and it’s impressive that this club even offers a rewards program. So many incentives to keep coming back to this place. Keep up the good work.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed October 15, 2019 via mobile

Me and my partner love hanging out at barbary coast! We come from Oakland and we have always found some of the best deal here! Staff is awesome and i highly suggest the smoke lounge, great vibes, great people and they always play some good ass music!!!! Smoke lounge provides everything you need at no additional cost and they even provide complementary water ! Hands down awesome service!!!

Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

Barbary Coast embodies what a recreational dispensary should be to me, classy interior, friendly and knowledgeable staff, their flowers range quite a bit, but they often have an option available for bargain shoppers, which I appreciate. I consistently enjoy my experience when I go to Barbary Coast and I trust the quality of products they source and find myself going there first when in the city.

Reviewed October 12, 2019 via mobile

Lots of weed and San Francisco’s famous eye candy. Music is too loud at times so not recommended for business meets.

Reviewed October 9, 2019 via mobile

Been to a few Dispensaries. I must say this is one of the best i’ve visited. Service, pricing, quality . They have a awesome menu .Staff is welcoming and genuine .

Leo D.