TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Review Highlights
So fun!

Wish there were more locations! Great atmosphere, friendly staff. Will definitely go back. Highly... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

Reviewed October 15, 2019
Jaquelin F
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around San Francisco
All reviews cannabis purchase educated bay sf
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2019 via mobile

Me and my partner love hanging out at barbary coast! We come from Oakland and we have always found some of the best deal here! Staff is awesome and i highly suggest the smoke lounge, great vibes, great people and they always play some good ass music!!!! Smoke lounge provides everything you need at no additional cost and they even provide complementary water ! Hands down awesome service!!!

Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

Barbary Coast embodies what a recreational dispensary should be to me, classy interior, friendly and knowledgeable staff, their flowers range quite a bit, but they often have an option available for bargain shoppers, which I appreciate. I consistently enjoy my experience when I go to Barbary Coast and I trust the quality of products they source and find myself going there first when in the city.

Reviewed October 12, 2019 via mobile

Lots of weed and San Francisco’s famous eye candy. Music is too loud at times so not recommended for business meets.

Reviewed October 9, 2019 via mobile

Been to a few Dispensaries. I must say this is one of the best i’ve visited. Service, pricing, quality . They have a awesome menu .Staff is welcoming and genuine .

Leo D.

Reviewed September 27, 2019 via mobile

Walked into a long line that moved quickly. It wasnt an issue, you could see people were enjoying being educated and helped with some dope ass customer service. Natalie helped me out. She was extremely helpful and even walked up to me to let me know she could help me. She didnt have to, could have just hollered, but she put in the extra time. She was kind, listened and gave me some fire. What else could you ask for?

Date of experience: September 2019