Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Review Highlights
Pleasure lounge

Lots of weed and San Francisco’s famous eye candy. Music is too loud at times so not recommended... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Noblepoop
via mobile
Top Notch

Been to a few Dispensaries. I must say this is one of the best i’ve visited. Service, pricing... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Leo D
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around San Francisco
from $375.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Yea at this point I would rate it Average. I'm dissapointed in the using debit card on purchase with fees. That's what brought me in here the convenience. Most of us don't carry cash. I think business wise. People will buy more If people used debit card, but now. My cash is limited vs. What I have in my bank card.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great customer service, great products. Always satisfied. They also have great deals I believe most of the week (I don’t go Mon and Tues bc if work) and they’re usually very nice deals. Come down! Make some friends, and they have a great lounge to chill at after you buy your product!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best Birthday gift from a long time friend - the visit to this beautiful place was amazing. The friendly staff and sexy lounge were perfect (thank You!)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staff is always happy to greet you in, assist in any way and offer a fantastic lounge that is maintained very well.
Love the staff and the place is consistently great.
It does get busy, and that’s a great thing, if your agoraphobic, maybe don’t go around 5pm ;)
Love it!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I Discovered the VETCBD products while visiting. Knowledgeable staff sharing the information about their products. Helpful friendly staff. Wide variety of product options. Choices.
Thank you Barbary Coast!!
The Best choice 21+ in San Francisco near tourist friendly Union Square. A Speakeasy style comfy smoking lounge.
A must visit spot in San Francisco!

Date of experience: October 2018